|Posted on May 21, 2015 at 10:10 AM||comments (0)|
SPECIAL NOTE: MESSAGE ON MEMORIAL DAY, 2015
As we are observing the Memorial Day, I would like to pause a moment to thank those who served our country, the great nation of Unite States of America. We all owe them. One of the ways we can show our honor to their sacrificial life is that we live healthy, constructive life to build our nation within. As solders are responsible for our external security, we, as citizens, are responsible for internal stability.
One of the aspects of healthy nation is in valuing LIFE. If the internal health of a nation (emotional, mental and spiritual health) matters, then we cannot omit discussing abortion in the matter of health of our nation.
Please listen to the MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL program,
|Posted on May 7, 2015 at 10:25 AM||comments (0)|
The idea of Liberal Theology and Process Theology are already in churches. It seems that the silent agreement about abortion among Christisn gave a clear message; our social issue on abortion should be accepted as the rest of the world.
1. Abortion might be nessasary for those who can not take care themselves.
2. Abortion might be acceptable in the case of unwanted pregnancy.
3. Abortion is difficult to be healed.
4. Abrotion should not be disscussed.
5. Abortion should be dealt with shamful way to eliminate it.
6. Abortion is only a political issue, not a spritual issue.
7. Abortion is a giant issue, which Christian can not do anything about it.
If these are our mind about abortion, we are already conteminated by the liberal and evlutionary idea. Please reseach about abortion more intently and think clearly about the cultural issue. In 21 Centry, there are much more information about abortion available to us.